Workshops are single sessions where you can sew a specific project or choose your own project.
Sewing School – Single Lesson – 2.5 hours
Sewing School – Single Sessions are here! 2.5 hour group lessons on various days and times. Get the sewing support you need with any dressmaking project that you choose.
This session follows the same format as the Sewing School Course for student led learning. You choose your project and what you want to cover during your lesson.
If you’re stuck on a specific project or just need some time and space to sew and a supportive environment to do it in then this is perfect for you.
Small class sizes (maximum 4 students) means that you can learn exactly what you want to learn with plenty of tutor time.
Ideal if you can’t commit to a full 5 week Sewing School course, this could be the answer.
Join sessions at a date or time to suit your schedule. (See list of dates below.)
- Monday 23rd January – 10am-12.30
- Sunday 29th January – 2-4.30pm – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 29th January – 5-7.30pm
- Monday 30th January – 10am-12.30
- Sunday 5th February – 2-4.30pm
- Sunday 5th February – 5-7.30pm
- Monday 6th February – 10am-12.30
- More sessions coming soon – please come back and check again
More workshops coming in 2023
More one day workshops will be coming in 2023. You can sign up to my newsletter here to hear about new workshop dates as they are announced (and also get a Free Know Your Fabrics Printable).
Or you can contact me for a quote for a private workshop for you and your friends.